To our customers... We're here for you.
We want to assure you that Lancer is open and working diligently to fulfill your orders while doing our part to help keep you, your patients and each other protected from COVID-19.
During these challenging times, we at Lancer want you to know that we are here to support you and your business and plan to continue to provide the best products and service – just as you've come to expect from us. Lancer has taken, and will continue to take measures to address global concerns related to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
For more than 20 years, Lancer has operated under a quality management system that complies with all applicable domestic and international regulations concerning the manufacture of medical devices, including those requirements for work environment, contamination control and product cleanliness.
As such, Lancer has in place a documented system to support the overall health and cleanliness of our facilities to help ensure the safety of our products. This system includes requirements for controlling the work environment in regard to personal hygiene, personal attire, personal protective equipment and measures, contamination control and cleanliness of product.
As part of Lancer’s employee training program, our documented system for health and cleanliness is communicated to the Lancer team on a regular basis, and the effectiveness of the training is evaluated to ensure the program is working as intended.
Due to the current concerns related to the coronavirus (COVID-19, Lancer has provided a refresher training course to all in-house employees to ensure the requirements of our system continue to be understood and properly maintained. Specific elements covered in the training included:
- Educating our people on signs and symptoms of the disease
- Promoting personal awareness of the importance of hand washing, including proper hand washing techniques using both soap and water and with alcohol sanitizer
- Treating all products returned to the company as “contaminated” and identifying such products in a designated quarantine area to avoid mix-ups with good product
- Avoiding contact with face and with others
- Coughing/sneezing safe practices
- Encouraging people to self-quarantine when appropriate.
- Posting CDC / WHO guidance documents throughout our facility to encourage safe practices.
- Limiting meetings and visitors to our offices.
- Halting all domestic and international travel.
- We are in constant communication with our critical suppliers and significant subcontractors to assess our business continuity plans and to make any adjustments in the unlikely event that a disruption in our supply chain occurs.
The COVID-19 virus is causing great concern around the world, and we want you to know that we share that concern. Lancer continues to closely monitor information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other credible sources of information about the coronavirus (COVID-19) to ensure that our safe manufacturing practices remain current. For up to date information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov.
As part of the Lancer family, we want you to know that we are here to support you in any way we can.
We are hopeful that all of us will persevere through these times safely. When we finally move beyond this crisis, we hope that you and your business continue to thrive and succeed.
Thank your loyalty and support. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
The Lancer Orthodontics Team