Terms of Service
- All payments must be sent to our payment processing address:
2726 Loker Avenue West
Carlsbad, California 92010 USA
- Freight charges vary and will be added to your order. Duties and taxes will be due upon delivery
- Minimum Order Value: $50.00
- Pre-payment via Master Card or Visa warrants a 4% discount on product total
- We accept the following major credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Personal and business checks are accepted
- Wire transfers
- Certified and cashier’s checks
- Cash payments will be accepted in person at our headquarters or at trade shows
- Open accounts may be arranged. Please call your sales representative for information. Open accounts will receive an invoice shortly after shipment. Payments on open accounts are due within account terms. Any invoice outstanding after account terms will be considered past due, and will be subject to service charges. Delays in shipments may occur on accounts that are past due.
Credit Card Authorization
- A completed Credit Card Authorization Form is required to process all Credit Card orders.
- Download Credit Card Authorization Form
Pricing and Policies
We are constantly engaging in research to improve our quality and design. Therefore, Lancer reserves the right to improve, modify, or discontinue production at any time, or to change design or prices without prior notice of obligation. All prices are in US funds and are subject to change without notice. Service, handling and administrative fees may be assessed to each invoice.
Purchaser assumes all risk and liability resulting from the use of these products. In the event of any proven defect, Lancer’s sole responsibility is limited to the replacement of the material, or at Lancer’s option, issuing credit for the purchase price. Lancer will not be responsible for other claims for incidental and consequential damages. Any and all implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose or use are waived and excluded. Written notice of claimed defects must be received by Lancer at Lancer Orthodontics, 2726 Loker Avenue West, Carlsbad, California 92010 USA, not exceeding six months from date of delivery of merchandise.
Return and Credit Policy
To help process your return quickly, please note our following policy:
- Items must be returned unused and in their original container or package, in clean and salable condition and must be approved by Lancer customer service.
- A copy of the invoice or invoice number, a description of the problem and a RA# must accompany all returns.
- Products may be returned for credit of the purchase price within 30 days of date of shipment.
- At the option of Lancer, certain products returned for credit may be subject to a 20% restocking charge.
- All returns must be shipped postage paid and insured.
- Shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within 15 days of invoice date to issue credit (if applicable).
- Custom made and those produced on special order
- All pre-welded attachments including standard, special placement, angulations and modified or incomplete materials
- Hazardous items and chemical products
- Expired items
- Certain close-out and sale merchandise
The following products are not returnable
All domestic and international orders are shipped via Federal Express or customer’s personal UPS account unless a specific carrier is preferred and approved prior to ordering. Alternate shipping services are available including express or overnight shipping where available – please call for more information.
All orders are shipped FOB point of origin. All shipping and handling charges are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. In the event a purchaser requests a delivery service with which Lancer does not have a service contract, the shipment will be made collect and charged to the purchaser’s account with the specific service.
A small percentage of the population is known to be allergic to nickel and/or chromium. Many of our products are made of nickel titanium and/or stainless steel. Nickel titanium contains nickel, and stainless steel contains nickel and chromium. Also, cobalt chromium contains chromium and nickel. Please advise patient to consult a physician if an allergic reaction occurs.